Holmes Author Package
The Holmes Author Package provides a top-notch author website, setup of email marketing and lead generation services and management of your Mailchimp, MailerLite or ConvertKit campaigns for the whole year. With the Holmes package, you are set for the year when it comes to email marketing, book sales and mailing list growth.
The Holmes package is like having someone by your side through the process of growing your author business, your personal Watson.
The main features of the Holmes Author Platform are:
- a custom designed & custom built WordPress website hosted on our world-class server platform including
- SSD hosting – super-fast!
- SSL certificate – get the green padlock that users trust
- unlimited bandwidth
- automated nightly backups
- minor edits for the first year
- list building with*
- landing pages
- Email marketing management (Mailchimp, MailerLite or Convertkit) to include welcome emails, all automation and broadcast emails
- Bookfunnel setup and integration into your site – including building giveaways for you to share
- Bookfunnel management for 12 months
- Instafreebie setup and integration
- Instafreebie management for 12 months
- Google Analytics setup to work out which emails are most effective
- Basic Facebook Leadgen Ads setup
- Author Support
- We’ll work with you to create an individual plan to meet your objectives
- We’re available on tap for advice, whenever you need it (during the working week)
All packages include 12 months premium hosting and ongoing email support.
Once the site goes live, you’ll be able to manage it in the normal way, through the WordPress dashboard or you can get us to edit it for you. Our sites are built with a custom installation of the Divi theme, which means that you’ll be able to make minor changes yourself as well as adding new posts and pages to keep the site fresh.
At all times, your domain remains in your ownership and control.
* This is a flexible package – each author has different needs based on where they are in their career and their particular aims. You’ll get the support you need, but the list given here is a typical one. If you need more time on one aspect (eg MailerLite setup) and less on Google Analytics, that’s fine. We’re very reasonable.